Zero Day Book Comments Series -1-

Monday, May 7, 2012 | comments

In addition, Lee was written by a child just to read this book about 30 days ago. "Business", has just released his latest novel, richer. I was a fake reviews Baldacci "zero day" I thought it was ... but they did not! Unfortunately, tentatively, not looking at Zero Day.

Almost the same character, lead, military murder, a small southern town, the local sheriff's and lack of collaborative research. The only difference, they were the bad guys and their evil deeds.

So I like to read only the first children's book did not do much for me. I simply would not read it OK.

Military-lawyer/investigator for the genre, hands down my favorite writer, Brian Haig, and her six Sean Drummond is new.
Share this article :

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2012 David Baldacci Books & Series - All Rights Reserved
Template Created by Mas Template